|Q.||Discuss Jean Piaget’s Theory of cognitive development.|
|OR||Discuss the different stages of the cognitive development of a child according to Jean Piaget’s Theory.|
|OR||Describe the educational implications of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development.|
Topics Covered in Piaget Theory of Cognitive Development PDF
1. Processes involved in cognitive development.
2. Levels of cognitive development.
- Sensorimotor stage (0-2 years)
- Pre-operational Stage (2-7 years)
- Concrete operational or pre-operative stage (7-12 years)
- Formal operational stage
3. Educational implications of Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development.